Our country, state, county, and communities continue to move in a positive direction regarding health mitigations against the Coronavirus. This is due primarily to an increase in the number of people being vaccinated against it.
Because of that, those fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required/encouraged to wear masks/facial coverings at Trinity Church, except in specified areas where masks should be worn. Therefore, social distancing is also no longer encouraged for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Regarding junior/senior high youth, elementary & preschool age children, we seek to be consistent with the local schools policy, which for summer is masking and social distancing (3-6 ft). This applies to Children’s Sunday School opening exercises & Sunday School classrooms (teachers and students).
- The East classroom (back of the sanctuary) continues to be a mask required area for those in that room during worship.
- For the time being, financial gifts and offerings will be collected as they have
been (placed in offering plates on a table, via the church web site, or mailed).
- The choir & praise team have resumed partial ministry. They are free to
expand their ministry as they feel comfortable.
- Beginning Sunday, June 27, refreshments will follow worship in the fellowship hall. This will take place each month on the fourth Sunday. On special occasions, a meal will follow worship instead on the fourth Sunday (church picnic, annual congregational meeting, high school graduate recognition, for instance). The Women in the Church will determine food types & needs for people to bring/share with others participating in refreshments.
- Those with weakened/compromised physical health or who are sick, should stay home and participate in worship via the live-stream service on our Facebook page.
- Feel free to use hand sanitizer, which is located around the building.
- The nursery will open during Sunday School and worship once we have a list of
those desiring to serve in that way. You must be a member of Trinity Church to work in the nursery. Presently, parents may take their own child(ren) to the nursery as necessary. Please sanitize the room before departing according to the nursery servant responsibilities document posted on the whiteboard.
- For those using Sunday School rooms and the kitchen area, please clean and sanitize them after every meeting/session.
- Some of these considerations are subject to change soon.
Thank you for following these guidelines,
Elders and Deacons of Trinity Church