We realize that some may not yet be comfortable attending larger corporate in-person gatherings and may choose to remain at home on Sundays. Our Facebook live-stream will continue on Sundays at 10:30 AM even as we are also gathered for worship in the sanctuary.
There are several things that we’d like you to know ahead of time; there are many changes.
- Those with weakened/compromised physical health or who are sick, should stay home and participate in worship via the live-stream service of worship on Facebook.
- We strongly encourage wearing masks for the benefit of others, for the time being.
- Plan to arrive at the Church building between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM for worship.
- Physical distance suggestions (6 feet) will mean that about 65 seats will be available in the sanctuary for worship. Every other pew will be open; an empty pew will remain open between rows with worshipers occupying them.
- The east classroom & the fellowship hall will have overflow seating.
- We will enjoy congregational singing. Wearing a mask is encouraged.
- After worship, rows will be dismissed, beginning with back rows (east end).
- We ask that you take bulletins/papers out of the building with you as you depart.
- There will be no passing of offering plates during the Offertory. They will be located on a table near the sanctuary entrance for you to place your contributions.
- Please feel free to congregate outside of the building, maintaining physical distance.
- Please feel free to use sanitizer, which is located multiple places around the building.
- As needed, please wash your hands at least 20 seconds with soap.
- When not in use, please prop bathroom doors open; please ensure that only one person is in the restroom at a time (or a parent with his/her child).
- There will be no staffed nursery or children’s Sunday School initially. Parents may take their own child to the nursery as necessary. Please sanitize before departing.
- Adult and youth Sunday School classes will resume in the coming weeks.
- We won’t have fellowship meals or refreshments after worship until further notice.
- The choir/praise team will not rehearse/perform initially.
For the first couple of weeks, especially, we will have opportunity to adjust and improve upon these considerations. We will have the opportunity to exercise patience with each other. A second worship service is possible. What a thrill to be this close to being back together!
On behalf of the elders and deacons,